Colorado Leather Fest is a weekend educational event featuring classes, title contests, community events, and more.
The Mission of Colorado Leather Fest is to provide a venue for preserving our heritage, expanding our knowledge and resources, and accepting and supporting diverse cultures for the development of all within our Leather/Kink/BDSM community.
The Vision of Colorado Leather Fest is a community of Leather/Kink/BDSM people who acknowledge, accept, and respect their differences while celebrating all that makes them the same.
With our annual “together” theme, we have become recognized for our efforts in building community, in bringing all people together to learn and share in the diversity of our community, under the “Leather” banner.
The basis of the Mission and Vision is founded on this quote from OutFront magazine:
Community is NOT defined by what makes us different, but what makes us the same.
Where and When
CLF 2019 will be held May 3 – 5, 2019 at the Ramada Plaza at 10 E 120th Ave, Northglenn, CO 80233 (I-25 and 120th Ave).
The theme of Colorado Leather Fest 2019 is “Celebrating Together”. This year we are celebrating five years of Colorado Leather Fest, seven years of the Colorado Master/slave title, and 40 years of the Mr. Leather Colorado title, and 23 years of Thunder in the Mountains! We also celebrate the diversity, successes, and positive forward direction in our community.
Colorado Leather Fest 2019 will feature:
- 24 Classes On:
- Relationship Dynamics and Skills: D/s, M/s, Daddy, boy, daughter, little, owner, puppy, pony, kitten, etc. We are open to all types of relationship dynamics.
- Culture, History,Tradition, and Spirituality: Classes about various cultures within our lifestyle; history or historical events (Denver, Colorado, or National) such as Leather history, the history of a particular kink or the history of title contests; how spirituality fits into relationships; S&M; rituals and ceremonies; and other aspects of our lifestyle.
- Care and Service Skills: Cigar Service, Leather care, bootblacking, high tea, high protocol, butler service, after care, challenges with aging, living with disabilities, legal issues for couples and families, serving as a majordomo, etc.
- Enhanced Play – Moving Beyond Technique: Not how to swing a flogger, but why we swing the flogger! How play can be used for personal and relationship improvement, for catharsis and healing, for spirituality, or for psychological and emotional growth.
- Round Table Discussions: Facilitated discussions about a variety of lifestyle topics.
- Community Events!
- Friday Evening: Meet & Greet and Opening Ceremony
- Saturday Evening: Community Leather Dinner, Parade of Colors, and Title Contests
- Sunday: Keynote Luncheon and Closing Ceremony
- And More!
- Bootblacking at Bootblack Alley
- The CLF Family Room social area
- Cigar Social
Colorado Leather Fest is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational organization.
Visit These Leather Title Contest Sites!
And the Biggest, Baddest Leather Conference in the Country…
Thunder in the Mountains!
Colorado Leather Fest Supports Our Colorado Leather/Fetish Clubs!