We have selected our presenters for CLF 2020, but we encourage you to fill out an application. We will keep all applications on file for consideration for future events.
Colorado Leather Fest tries to have a mix of local, regional, and national presenters. Whether you’ve been on the presenter circuit for years or are just starting out, we would like to hear from you. We are especially interested in new voices that have not been heard in Colorado before. CLF’s focus is on relationships, history and traditions, and service skills. While we will consider classes on play skills and techniques, we prefer for them to cover more than simple technique. (Read below for more on this.)
Every overall theme of CLF is “Together”… Standing Together, Building Together, Coming Together, etc. Classes that can relate to the theme of the event will definitely catch our attention!
Criteria for Classes
Any class you submit cannot have been presented in Colorado within the past 12 months, and you agree to not present the same class locally for at least 6 months after the event. Whether you are a local, regional, or national presenter, we want fresh, new material for our attendees.
Classes should fit in one or more of the following categories.
- Relationship Dynamics and Skills: D/s, M/s, Daddy, boy, daughter, little, owner, puppy, pony, kitten, etc. We are open to all types of relationship dynamics.
- Culture, History, Tradition, and Spirituality:
- Classes about various cultures within our lifestyle; history or historical events (Denver, Colorado, or National) such as Leather history, the history of a particular kink or the history of title contests; traditions, rituals and ceremonies, and other aspects of our lifestyle; and how spirituality fits into relationships.
- Care and Service Skills: Cigar Service, Leather care, bootblacking, high tea, high protocol, butler service, after care, challenges with aging, living with disabilities, legal issues for couples and families, serving as a majordomo, etc.
- Enhanced Play – Moving Beyond Technique: Not how to swing a flogger, but why we swing the flogger! How can play be used for personal and relationship improvement, for catharsis and healing, for spirituality, for psychological and emotional growth?
- Round Table and Panel Discussions: Facilitated discussions about a variety of lifestyle topics.
How to Apply
If you wish to present at Colorado Leather Fest, please apply below. We keep all applications on file for future events.