Submitting a Vendor Application does not guarantee acceptance or a specific space assignment. Vending is not assigned on a first come, first served basis. Colorado Leather Fest selects its vendors based on a commitment to offer a diverse and unique selection of products to our attendees. Space is limited and we would like to have as many different vendors as possible. For those reasons we are limiting space size and only allowing one space per vendor.
- Applications will be accepted through January 15, 2019.
- All applicants will be notified by email of the selection decision by February 15, 2019.
- Vendors must submit payment for their space by March 1, 2019 or their space will be offered to another vendor. (Sorry, no exceptions.)
- Ads for the Run Book must be received by March 1, 2019.
What is Included in the Vending Space Fee
- Two (2) discounted general registration packages to CLF 2019
- Separate charges apply to meals and other extras
- One (1) table measuring approximately 6’ x 30” with two chairs
- Company badge link on the CLF website
- Company name listed in the Run Book
- 1/4 page B/W ad in the Run Book (4″ wide x 5″ high, B/W, 300 DPI, in .jpg format)
- Periodic social media posts about your company being a part of CLF
IMPORTANT INFORMATION! Please read this before you apply!
- The vendor registration fee is $35 plus donation of one item for Titleholder Travel Fund silent auction.
- General registration for additional workers (beyond the two included above) may be purchased for $75. Meals may be purchased separately.
- Vendors may buy a Meal Package that includes the Leather Banquet and the Keynote Luncheon for $65 per person.
- All Leather Mall vendors will be in one room with easy access for the attendees.
- Vendor spaces are 8′ wide x 10′ deep.
- Load-In and setup: Friday, May 3, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
- Early set-up is not available.
- Leather Mall hours: 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM Friday, 10:00 AM – 7:30 PM on Saturday, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM on Sunday.
- Breakdown and load-out: Sunday, May 5, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM.
- Inconspicuous breakdown can be done earlier but no visible early breakdown is allowed.
- Merchandise, displays, equipment and vendor chairs must remain inside the marked areas.
- Vendors must provide their own extension cords and tape to secure cords to the floor.
- Boxes, carts, dollies and bins must be stored out of direct site of attendees (under your covered tables, in your hotel room or in an automobile).
- No pins, nails, tape or other adhesives will be allowed on walls.
- The Leather Mall room will be locked at the close of the Hours of Operation; no other security will be provided.
- Vendors who plan on attending the seminars and activities must make arrangements for booth staffing and scheduled breakdown.
For additional information or questions, please contact the Vendor Coordinator.