The Host Hotel for Colorado Leather Fest 2020 is the Radisson Hotel Denver – Aurora
The Radisson Hotel Denver – Aurora is conveniently located at I-225 and Parker Rd (State Highway 83).
The room rate for CLF 2020 is $119/night, plus taxes and fees. This rate is subject to all applicable state and local taxes, currently 12.25%. In addition, a mandatory Aurora Destination Marketing Fee of $2 will be applied per room per night.
The CLF room rate applies to reservations made up to two days before or after the event (Wednesday April 29 – Tuesday May 5, 2020)
Use this link to make your room reservations:
Or you can call the hotel at 720-857-9000 and make your reservation using group code ‘2005COLEAT‘.
- Rooms at the CLF rate are available through April 15, 2020. After that date all room requests will be handled on a space and rate available basis.
- Check-in time is any time after 3:00 PM. Guests arriving before 3:00 PM will be accommodated, as rooms become available, at an additional fee. Checkout time is 12:00 PM and guest checking-out after 12:00 PM will be accommodated, based on hotel availability, at an additional fee. We request that guests attending functions on the day of departure check out before 12:00 PM. Arrangements can be made for luggage storage through the front desk.
All rooms include:
- HD cable TV including ESPN and CNN
- Work desk
- Coffee facilities
- Adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway beds based upon request and availability (additional charges may apply)
- Room service
- Free Wi-Fi
At Radisson Hotel Denver – Aurora, guests can indulge in a variety of tasty meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fuel your morning with breakfast favorites from Table 14 Restaurant, and head to the Lobby Bar in the evening for a nightcap with friends.
Table 14 Restaurant (Daily, 6 AM – 11 AM)
Dive into locally inspired American cuisine at Table 14 Restaurant, which focuses on using fresh, sustainable ingredients. (Table 14 is breakfast only, lunch and dinner are in The Lobby Bar.)
The Lobby Bar (11 AM – Midnight, meals until 10PM)
Unwind with friends or colleagues over snacks, lunch or dinner complemented by a refreshing cocktail or glass of wine. Enjoy a fireside chat or watch the game on our large flat-screen TV.
Room service (6 AM – 10 PM)
If you would like to enjoy a quiet meal in the comfort of your hotel room or suite, order from our extensive room service menu.
Outside the Hotel
There is a great selection of restaurants a short drive up Parker Rd. Click “View larger map” on the map above and scroll the larger map to find more dining options.
Services and amenities include:
- Table 14 Restaurant and The Lobby Bar
- 25,000 square feet of meeting facilities
- 16 meeting rooms
- Fitness center with Life Fitness equipment, open 24/7
- Heated outdoor pool, open May – September, 8 AM – 10:30 PM
- Hot tub, open May – September, 8 AM -10:30 PM
- 24-hour business center
- Complimentary outdoor and covered on-site parking
- On-site Enterprise Rent-A-Car, open Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 6 PM and Saturday 9 AM – Noon
- Room service, daily 6 AM – 10 PM.
- Valet laundry, available Mon – Fri with pick-up at 8 AM and delivery at 6 PM
- 3-Hour Express Laundry
- Laundry facilities
- Electronic key locks
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
Please contact the hotel to confirm if an accessible room will meet your needs or if you have other questions. This hotel has accessible rooms that may include the following accessible features:
- Amenities within accessible range to reach
- Closed caption decoder
- Roll-in shower
- Grab bars alongside toilet
- Grab bars by tub
- Transfer seat to tub
- Audio and visual emergency warning devices
- Wider guest room and bathroom doorways
- Braille elevators
- Wheelchair-accessible lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible public entrance
- Wheelchair-accessible public restrooms
- Wheelchair available on request
What To Do In Denver
If you’re coming in early or staying late to spend some time in Denver, there are a lot of attractions and events you can check out!