Colorado Leather Fest recognizes the value and contribution of volunteers to create a successful event.
Please submit this application before registering for the event.
- Submission of this application does not guarantee acceptance as a volunteer at CLF 2020.
- Each application will be reviewed upon submission and the applicant will be informed of volunteer status by April 1, 2020.
- Once accepted, the Volunteer Coordinator will send instructions for online registration.
- Volunteers must abide by all CLF rules and regulations.
- Volunteers who commit to 8 hours of service will receive a discount at time of registration which covers the cost of the event membership. Meals may be purchased a la carte: [su_community_leather_dinner] for $35, Keynote Luncheon for $35, both meals for $65.
- Volunteers who commit to 2 hours or more of service will receive our sincere gratitude!
- Volunteer registrations cannot be sold or transferred.
If you have any questions about volunteering for CLF 2020 please contact the Volunteer Coordinator.